When it comes to taking care of afro hair, the right products can make all the difference. From oils to brushes and everything in between, here's our round-up of the top 7 must-have Afro hair products in the UK that will keep your locks looking healthy, shiny, and beautiful.
- Mielle Rosemary Mint Oil: features more than 30 essential oils and extracts and its nutrient rich formula could be just what you need. It's only £12.99 and we offer completely FREE shipping with no minimum spend.
- Vented Detangling Brush: This brush features adjustable comb teeth that reduce hair pull and is vented for faster hair drying. It is perfect for detangling wet or dry hair, including curly, kinky, and natural hair.
- Double Sided Edge Brush: Keep your edges slick and smooth with a double-sided edge brush. One side has soft bristles for gentle styling, while the other side has firmer bristles for a more precise finish.
- Blue Magic Conditioner Hair Dress: This conditioner is formulated to give effective hair conditioning without being greasy. It keeps hair natural and lustrous, promotes a healthier scalp, and can be used as often as you like.
- Aunt Jackie's Curl La La Defining Curl Custard: This product delivers long-lasting control and definition to curls, waves, coils, and braid outs. It is moisture-rich and blended with natural ingredients for healthier-looking and feeling hair. It won't cause build-up, flake, or leave your hair feeling stiff and dry.
- Lotta Body Wrap Me Foaming Mousse: Infused with coconut and shea oils, this foaming mousse deeply hydrates hair, leaving it soft and nourished with a brilliant shine. It can be used for wash and wear styles, defining curls, and taming frizz.
- Misting Spray Bottle: A misting spray bottle is a useful tool for afro hair. It helps to moisturize and refresh your hair throughout the day, especially when it's feeling dry or brittle.
Do you agree with our top 7? If you think we've missed something important, pop it in the comments for our future-round-ups.